Why Should You Choose This Camp?
We have had proven results of athletes increasing their speed and vertical after 12 sessions.
We are the only solo training facility offering VertiMax training in Northwest Arkansas.
- This camp will be led by former college athlete Brooks White.
Breakdown of Exercise Plans:
- We will have a warmup period of about 15 minutes to do dynamic stretches with mobility work to get ready for our workout.
- After the warmup we will spend 30 minutes doing plyometric/agility/speed work which will include the vertimax for resisted jumps and sprints. It will also include body weight exercises with box jumps and agility drills to improve explosiveness, speed and vertical jumps.
- The next 30 minutes we will do strength training that will include body weight strengthening and lighter weight exercises to improve their power and strength.
- We will strengthen their core (to improve body control during their sport) and upper body/lower body strengthening
- We will stick to a few main lifts for upper body and lower body followed by multiple auxiliary lifts to keep the athletes constantly working to maximize their time of work during this camp.
On the first day of camp we will get their measurables (vertical, Broad jump, 40 yard dash time, pro agility time, L drill time, max push ups) and re-test at the end of the camp so each athlete can see their improvements.
What You Need to Know:
- 6th, 7th and 8th grades
- 8-9:30 a.m.
- July 9 to August 2
- 3x a week for 4 weeks
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday